Interesting Things Related To Maharishi Ved Vyas
- Maharishi Vyas became young as soon as he was born and went to Dwaipayan Island to do penance. He became black due to penance. Therefore he came to be called Krishna Dwaipayana. By becoming a department of Vedas, he became famous as Vedavyas.
- After the Mahabharata war, Maharishi Ved Vyas by his sage force revived the dead warriors for one night.
- Maharishi Ved Vyas composed the Mahabharata. Maharishi Ved Vyas told, and Lord Ganesh wrote this book.
- Dhritarashtra, Pandu and Vidur were born by the grace of Maharishi Ved Vyas. The Kauravas were also born with his blessings.
- Maharshi Ved Vyasa is also one of the 8 immortal people mentioned in the Purana. Therefore, they are still considered alive.
- When Maharishi Ved Vyas saw the increasing influence of Kalyug, he was the one who told the Pandavas to travel to heaven.
- Maharishi Ved Vyas gave divine vision to Sanjay, so Sanjay narrated the entire battle to Dhritarashtra in the palace itself.
- In the texts, Shukdev is mentioned as the son of Vesavyasa. Shukdev was that person who told the story of Shrimad Bhagwat to King Parikshit.
- The story of Draupadi's previous birth to the Pandavas was also narrated by Maharishi Ved Vyas. After this, the Pandavas went to Draupadi Swayamvara.
- Maharishi Ved Vyas had told Yudhishthira about the destruction of entire Kshatriyas including the Kauravas 13 years ago.
Share This Page On...